2022-11-16 15:38:02

by Florian Leeber

Subject: Bluez <> Pebble smartwatch

Hello All,

does anyone have any experience pairing a Pebble smartwatch with Bluez?
It was working kinda well in an Bluez 5.41, but now with 5.53 to which
we are upgrading in Ubuntu Touch the pairing process is unsucessful. As
I do not own the device debugging is difficult, but some users try now
to get a btmon trace.

BR Florian

2022-11-16 20:39:04

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Subject: Re: Bluez <> Pebble smartwatch

Hi Florian,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 7:38 AM Florian Leeber <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> does anyone have any experience pairing a Pebble smartwatch with Bluez?
> It was working kinda well in an Bluez 5.41, but now with 5.53 to which
> we are upgrading in Ubuntu Touch the pairing process is unsucessful. As
> I do not own the device debugging is difficult, but some users try now
> to get a btmon trace.

Getting the traces is essential to discover why it is failing, we also
need the information of the kernel version as well.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz

2022-11-16 20:46:31

by Florian Leeber

Hey, will a btmon trace be enough? Or also Bluez daemon log?