2009-01-12 06:38:33

by Kartikey Parmar

Subject: Urgent: Error in BlueZ-4.26 installation

Dear Sir / Madam

I have downloaded the latest bluez stack release (bluez-4.26.tar.gz) from
ur official website.

While configuring, it does not show any error but when I write command "Make
&& Make Install" it gives me below mentioned error and the compilation &
installation procedure terminates here.

=========================

gstrtpsbcpay.c: In Function 'gst_rtp_sbc_pay_flush_buffers'

gstrtpsbcpay.c:201: Warning: Implicit declaration of function
'get_adapter_copy'

gstrtpsbcpay.c: In Function 'gst_rtp_sbc_pay_class_init':

gstrtpsbcpay.c:288: error: 'GstBaseRTPPaylocalClass' has no member named
'handle_event'

make[3]: ***[libgstbluetooth_la_gstrtpsbcpay.lo] Error1

make[3]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26/audio'

make[2]: ***[all] Error2

make[2]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26/audio'

make[1]: ***[all_recursive] Error1

make[1]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26'

make: ***[all] Error2

=========================

Kindly guide me through, wht steps I need to follow to resolve this error?

Pls reply me as early as possible so I can finish the installation and work
on the latest bluez stack.

Awaiting for reply.

Regards,
Kartikey Parmar
R&D Software Engineer
Matrix Telecom Pvt Ltd
Baroda - 390010 (Gujarat) India
(0) +91-265-2630555 Ext: 340

2009-01-18 15:26:57

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: Urgent: Error in BlueZ-4.26 installation

Hi Kartikey,

> I have downloaded the latest bluez stack release (bluez-4.26.tar.gz) from
> ur official website.
>
> While configuring, it does not show any error but when I write command "Make
> && Make Install" it gives me below mentioned error and the compilation &
> installation procedure terminates here.

> =========================
>
> gstrtpsbcpay.c: In Function 'gst_rtp_sbc_pay_flush_buffers'
>
> gstrtpsbcpay.c:201: Warning: Implicit declaration of function
> 'get_adapter_copy'
>
> gstrtpsbcpay.c: In Function 'gst_rtp_sbc_pay_class_init':
>
> gstrtpsbcpay.c:288: error: 'GstBaseRTPPaylocalClass' has no member named
> 'handle_event'
>
> make[3]: ***[libgstbluetooth_la_gstrtpsbcpay.lo] Error1
>
> make[3]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26/audio'
>
> make[2]: ***[all] Error2
>
> make[2]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26/audio'
>
> make[1]: ***[all_recursive] Error1
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory 'bluez-4.26'
>
> make: ***[all] Error2

> Kindly guide me through, wht steps I need to follow to resolve this error?
>
> Pls reply me as early as possible so I can finish the installation and work
> on the latest bluez stack.

we have never seen these issue. Check with bluez-4.27 again and please
report your exact steps and environment details so we can reproduce it
if this persists.

Regards

Marcel