2018-02-05 09:38:02

by liyj1

Subject: BLUEZ

Dear `big god`:

    A:bluez is a so big software to me, I should to read the code .
Could you tell me Some website how to read it ?? or tell me how to read
it. your web site is too simple things to me?

   B:then,I will to write a `c` file to create  some `BLE Servers`
,Could you give some `template` then i will know how to create my `BLE
Servers`.

   C:I notice the bluez5.47 use the test file's python create the BLE
servers Can't be find by `Android 6`'s app like BLE scanner.i notice
should i must register the Server also in SDP?

  D:Could you

  Thinks a lot.

  God bless you.