2009-09-03 14:38:30

by Peter Kornatowski

Subject: Re: error in setting speakergain in own application

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:26:47 +0200
> Von: Peter Kornatowski <[email protected]>
> An: [email protected]
> Betreff: Re: error in setting speakergain in own application

> Subject: Re: error in setting speakergain in own application
> From: Bastien Nocera <[email protected]>
> To: Peter Kornatowski <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
>
> On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 20:11 +0200, Peter Kornatowski wrote:
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > > Datum: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:37:59 +0100
> > > Von: Bastien Nocera <[email protected]>
> ...snip...
> >
> > So the value is not set to the proper type, it still remains "u".
> > Do you have any other ideas?
>
> Never mind, I didn't read your code properly.
>
> The original code should work, given that the proxy used is the correct
> one. Check what path the proxy object has using dbus_g_proxy_get_path()
> and check against what you see in D-Feet (repeat with the name and
> interface if you didn't find a discrepancy).

I checked it all, but because all signals work fine an error here was very unlikely. And it is all exactly the same like in d-feet:
path: /org/bluez/2516/hci0/dev_00_1D_82_XX_XX_XX
bus: org.bluez
iface: org.bluez.Headset

But still getting this "Invalid arguments in method call" error... any other thoughts?

Greetings, Peter