2012-05-16 02:27:43

by Min Jun,Xi

Subject: Anyone knows the chip model for IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter (GBU521) ?

Hello All,

Anderson (in CC list) suggests BlueZ only support the dual-mode USB
dongle, so I am trying to find one avaliable dual-mode Bluetooth 4.0
USB dongle, which can be driven by BlueZ under Linux.
Finally, I found IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter (GBU521),
which is said to be dual-mode. Here my question is: does anyone know
which chip is used by this adapter? Can it be driven by BlueZ?

Thank you very much!
--
Best regards,
Xi Minjun

2012-05-17 01:33:50

by Min Jun,Xi

Hi Vinicius,
Thank you very much! I will buy one and have a try.

--
Best regards,
Xi Minjun

2012-05-16 13:44:05