2018-08-17 16:31:29

by Anupam Roy

Subject: RE: Re: Re: Not able to set Default PHY configuration

Hi Jaganath,

Below is the output of 'phy' commands from btmgmt of latest upstream.

pi@raspberrypi:~/bluez/tools $ sudo ./btmgmt -i 1
[hci1]# phy
Supported phys:
Selected phys:
[hci1]# phy 1MTX 1MRX 2MTX
Too many arguments: 3 > 1

In case of 'phy' command, Supported phys and Selected phys are blank outputs, because, considering latest kernel patches, macro values of PHY MGMT defines are mismatched in bluez lib/mgmt.h.
Above is fixed with https://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=153443599303477&w=4

In case of 'phy 1MTX 1MRX 2MTX' command, my intention here is to set 2MTX as default PHY. However, btmgmt reports error, as a reason of which I had sent https://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=153443619303530&w=2.
Please let me know if I am missing something? Thanks!