2019-02-24 08:36:42

by Johan Hedberg

Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2019-02-24

Hi Dave,

Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.1 kernel.

- Fixes & improvements to mediatek, hci_qca, btrtl, and btmrvl HCI drivers
- Fixes to parsing invalid L2CAP config option sizes
- Locking fix to bt_accept_enqueue()
- Add support for new Marvel sd8977 chipset
- Various other smaller fixes & cleanups

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit fa7f3a8d56b38a3ed1880a3780afba82387da277:

Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net (2019-01-21 14:41:32 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to e0b67035a90b58d01f911fed77b6e3da153da66e:

Bluetooth: mediatek: update the common setup between MT7622 and other devices (2019-02-18 14:08:55 +0100)

Balakrishna Godavarthi (4):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Add helper to set device address
Bluetooth: hci_qca: use wait_until_sent() for power pulses
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Deassert RTS while baudrate change command
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Disable IBS state machine and flush Tx buffer

Colin Ian King (2):
Bluetooth: make hw_err static, reduces object code size
Bluetooth: remove redundant zero check on count

Dmitry Torokhov (2):
usb: split code locating ACPI companion into port and device
usb: assign ACPI companions for embedded USB devices

Gustavo A. R. Silva (3):
Bluetooth: Mark expected switch fall-throughs
Bluetooth: hci_event: Use struct_size() helper
Bluetooth: a2mp: Use struct_size() helper

Hemantkumar Suthar (1):
Bluetooth: btmrvl: add support for sd8977 chipset

Jeremy Cline (1):
Bluetooth: hci_ldisc: Initialize hci_dev before open()

Kai-Heng Feng (1):
Bluetooth: btrtl: Restore old logic to assume firmware is already loaded

Linus Walleij (1):
Bluetooth: btmrvl: Drop unused GPIO includes

Marcel Holtmann (2):
Bluetooth: Check L2CAP option sizes returned from l2cap_get_conf_opt
Bluetooth: Verify that l2cap_get_conf_opt provides large enough buffer

Matthias Kaehlcke (1):
Bluetooth: Fix locking in bt_accept_enqueue() for BH context

Myungho Jung (2):
Bluetooth: hci_uart: Check if socket buffer is ERR_PTR in h4_recv_buf()
Bluetooth: Fix decrementing reference count twice in releasing socket

Raghuram Hegde (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: Add shutdown routine for BTUSB_INTEL_NEW devices

Rajat Jain (3):
Bluetooth: Allow driver specific cmd timeout handling
Bluetooth: btusb: Use the cmd_timeout method to reset the Intel BT chip
Bluetooth: btusb: btusb_intel_cmd_timeout: use sleeping functions

Sean Wang (4):
Bluetooth: mediatek: trivial typo fix
Bluetooth: mediatek: fix up an error path to restore bdev->tx_state
Bluetooth: mediatek: pass a pointer to mtk_hci_wmt_sync
Bluetooth: mediatek: update the common setup between MT7622 and other devices

Stefan Agner (2):
Bluetooth: btmrvl: improve printk messages
Bluetooth: btmrvl: lower log level of informational message

YueHaibing (2):
Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix debugfs_simple_attr.cocci warnings
6lowpan: fix debugfs_simple_attr.cocci warnings

drivers/bluetooth/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c | 43 ++++++-
drivers/bluetooth/btmtkuart.c | 257 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
drivers/bluetooth/btqca.c | 19 +++
drivers/bluetooth/btqca.h | 8 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btrtl.c | 10 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 73 +++++++++++
drivers/bluetooth/h4_recv.h | 7 +-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_h4.c | 4 +
drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c | 21 ++--
drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c | 87 +++++++------
drivers/usb/core/usb-acpi.c | 163 ++++++++++++++----------
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 2 +-
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 1 +
net/6lowpan/debugfs.c | 42 +++----
net/bluetooth/6lowpan.c | 11 +-
net/bluetooth/a2mp.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c | 16 ++-
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 5 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 8 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_sock.c | 3 +-
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 84 ++++++++-----
net/bluetooth/l2cap_sock.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/core.c | 1 +
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/sock.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/sco.c | 2 +-

(No filename) (4.58 kB)
signature.asc (833.00 B)

by David Miller

> Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.1 kernel.
>
> - Fixes & improvements to mediatek, hci_qca, btrtl, and btmrvl HCI drivers
> - Fixes to parsing invalid L2CAP config option sizes
> - Locking fix to bt_accept_enqueue()
> - Add support for new Marvel sd8977 chipset
> - Various other smaller fixes & cleanups
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Pulled, thanks Johan.