2019-09-07 13:48:54

by Johan Hedberg

Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2019-09-06

Hi Dave,

Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.4 kernel.

- Cleanups & fixes to btrtl driver
- Fixes for Realtek devices in btusb, e.g. for suspend handling
- Firmware loading support for BCM4345C5
- hidp_send_message() return value handling fixes
- Added support for utilizing Fast Advertising Interval
- Various other minor cleanups & fixes

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 0e5b36bc4c1fccfc18dd851d960781589c16dae8:

r8152: adjust the settings of ups flags (2019-09-05 12:41:11 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 8bb3537095f107ed55ad51f6241165b397aaafac:

Bluetooth: hidp: Fix assumptions on the return value of hidp_send_message (2019-09-06 15:55:40 +0200)

Alex Lu (6):
Bluetooth: btusb: Fix suspend issue for Realtek devices
Bluetooth: btrtl: Set HCI_QUIRK_SIMULTANEOUS_DISCOVERY
Bluetooth: btrtl: Add firmware version print
Bluetooth: btrtl: Remove redundant prefix from calls to rtl_dev macros
Bluetooth: btrtl: Remove trailing newline from calls to rtl_dev macros
Bluetooth: btusb: Use cmd_timeout to reset Realtek device

Dan Elkouby (1):
Bluetooth: hidp: Fix assumptions on the return value of hidp_send_message

Gustavo A. R. Silva (1):
Bluetooth: mgmt: Use struct_size() helper

Harish Bandi (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: wait for Pre shutdown complete event before sending the Power off pulse

Matthias Kaehlcke (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Remove redundant initializations to zero

Max Chou (1):
Bluetooth: btrtl: Fix an issue that failing to download the FW which size is over 32K bytes

Nishka Dasgupta (2):
Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Make variable header_ops constant
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Make structure qca_proto constant

Ondrej Jirman (3):
dt-bindings: net: Add compatible for BCM4345C5 bluetooth device
bluetooth: bcm: Add support for loading firmware for BCM4345C5
bluetooth: hci_bcm: Give more time to come out of reset

Rocky Liao (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Set HCI_QUIRK_SIMULTANEOUS_DISCOVERY for QCA UART Radio

Spoorthi Ravishankar Koppad (1):
Bluetooth: Add support for utilizing Fast Advertising Interval

YueHaibing (1):
Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Fix -Wunused-const-variable warnings

.../devicetree/bindings/net/broadcom-bluetooth.txt | 1 +
drivers/bluetooth/btbcm.c | 3 +
drivers/bluetooth/btqca.c | 5 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btrtl.c | 125 ++++++++++++---------
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 65 ++++++++++-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c | 33 +++---
drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c | 28 ++---
drivers/hid/hid-microsoft.c | 2 +-
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 2 +
net/bluetooth/6lowpan.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_request.c | 29 +++--
net/bluetooth/hidp/core.c | 4 +-
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 8 +-

(No filename) (3.39 kB)
signature.asc (849.00 B)

by David Miller

> Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.4 kernel.
>
> - Cleanups & fixes to btrtl driver
> - Fixes for Realtek devices in btusb, e.g. for suspend handling
> - Firmware loading support for BCM4345C5
> - hidp_send_message() return value handling fixes
> - Added support for utilizing Fast Advertising Interval
> - Various other minor cleanups & fixes
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Pulled, thanks.