2012-11-08 09:41:26

by Zheng, Wu

Subject: HFP can't work well and sound can't be heard

Hi Luiz,

The GetProperties methods of "org.bluez.manager", "org.bluez.Adapter" and so on have been converted to some methods of "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties".

It results in pulseaudio can't communicate with bluez well and sound can't be heard when using HFP.

What do upstream plan for it? Thanks.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu

2012-11-12 01:49:32

by Zheng, Wu

Subject: RE: HFP can't work well and sound can't be heard

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for your info.

It looks like the PulseAudio feature should be checked after BlueZ 5 is released.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu

2012-11-09 15:13:05

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz