2017-03-01 15:08:53

by Stefan Schmidt

Subject: IoT networking protocols workshop at Netdev 2.1

Hello.

At the next Netdev edition in April I will chair a workshop on IoT
related topics in Linux networking. A full abstract can be found here:
http://www.netdevconf.org/2.1/session.html?schmidt

I started to contact people I know having an interest and opinion on
this and will work on an initial agenda soon.

Obviously I don't know all people for this so here is your chance to be
part of it. Contact me directly if you either want to have short
timeslot (~10min) in this workshop to speak about a relevant topic or if
you have input that should be worked in because you are unable to attend.

regards
Stefan Schmidt