2009-08-18 01:17:12

by bourne

Subject: how to make a2dp device works after chroot?

Hi:
I met a problem about chroot.
After connect the computer with my bluetooth earphone, I can hear the
music from a2dp bluetooth earphone, but when I chroot to /root-A, and
use "aply" command to play some sounds, I can't hear anything from the
earphone.

My question is:
how can I use the a2dp device after chroot?

Thanks

Regards
Bourne

2009-08-19 04:38:13