2010-02-19 19:47:54

by Ed Tsang

Subject: obex-client: how to select a dongle from muliple dongles to send-files

Hi,
Need some hint from the expert.
I am using test/send-files to send files. But when I have multiple dongles, I would like in run time to select which dongle to send out the file either using hci0/1 or the actual dongle address or other means. I tried trace it down but got lost. Anyone could provide some hint.

Ed

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

2010-02-21 16:52:03

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Ed Tsang <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> ? Need some hint from the expert.
> ? I am using ?test/send-files to send files. But when I have multiple dongles, I would like in run time to select which dongle to send out the file either using hci0/1 or the actual dongle address or other means. I tried trace it down but got lost. Anyone could provide some hint.

Currently send-files doesn't support choosing the source, but the dbus
API does, just set the bdaddr (string format) as Source in device
dictionary.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Computer Engineer

2010-02-19 22:14:44

by Lorenzo Brito Morales

Im implementing something similar. Obexftp library gives you a free
conecxion so what im doing is to call the method by diferent threats.

Sent from my iPod