2008-12-29 22:37:40

by David Thornton

Subject: BCCMDs

Hi,

(sorry, i posted to Marcel - then joined the mailing list so it looked
like i posted to him directly sorry!)

Well any way: i was wondering if someone could show me a quick bluecore
comand demo - like a warm reset or something
(in a C array, and if you could heavily commented :)

Anything you have to teach me about bccmds would be appreciated!

Thanks

2008-12-30 01:47:47

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: BCCMDs

Hi David,

> (sorry, i posted to Marcel - then joined the mailing list so it looked
> like i posted to him directly sorry!)
>
> Well any way: i was wondering if someone could show me a quick bluecore
> comand demo - like a warm reset or something
> (in a C array, and if you could heavily commented :)
>
> Anything you have to teach me about bccmds would be appreciated!

the bccmd tool comes with full source code and it contains an example to
warm reset a device. Same as the bdaddr tool. So what else do you need.

Regards

Marcel

2008-12-29 23:00:34

by David Thornton

Hi,

Also (and this was my main problem) how do you dissect bccmd responses -
lol i know 0x04 then 0xff then im stumped!

(do bccmds generate COMMAND_STATUS (0x0f) HCI responses ? )

thanks again!