2010-07-23 07:06:56

by Suraj Sumangala

Subject: SAP profile implementation

Hi,

Is there anyone currently working on SAP profile?
I know that Claudio Takahasi was working on the SAP Client implementation.

Regards
Suraj

2010-07-23 08:25:36

by Suraj Sumangala

Subject: Re: SAP profile implementation

Hi Pavan,

On 7/23/2010 12:58 PM, Pavan Savoy wrote:
> i saw a bluez-sap project recently on gitorious ..
>
> On 7/23/10, Suraj<[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there anyone currently working on SAP profile?
>> I know that Claudio Takahasi was working on the SAP Client implementation.
>>
>> Regards
>> Suraj
>> --
>> in
>> the body of a message to [email protected]

If I am not mistaken, it was created by Claudio Takahasi and he had
removed it sometime later.

Regards
Suraj

2010-07-23 07:28:28