2011-12-16 03:49:36

by Sumit Bajpai

Subject: Identity resolution and Data signing in SMP

Hi,

?I?ve been working on testing the SMP implementation on BlueZ and I
noticed that the identity resolution and data signing logic is not yet
implemented.

?I plan to start working on the implementation, but before doing so I
would like to know if someone is already working on it.

Regards,
Sumit

2011-12-16 04:56:10

by Brian Gix

Subject: Re: Identity resolution and Data signing in SMP

Hi Sumit,

On 12/15/2011 7:49 PM, Sumit Bajpai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I?ve been working on testing the SMP implementation on BlueZ and I
> noticed that the identity resolution and data signing logic is not yet
> implemented.
>
> I plan to start working on the implementation, but before doing so I
> would like to know if someone is already working on it.

I have an implementation of Data Signing, that I am planning on
upstreaming later today (Tomorrow my time, so probably abt 15 hours from
now).

However, I have not done anything with ID resolution yet.

--
Brian Gix
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum