2011-12-23 10:30:06

by Yegor Yefremov

Subject: bluez-4.97: check dependnecy

I was cross compiling bluez-4.97 under Buildroot and with the same configuration as for 4.96 configure failed by not being able to find check framework. Could this dependency be dropped if I don't want to compile tests? I mean it doesn't make much sense using check on x86 build host for arm binaries.

Best regards,
Yegor

2011-12-28 08:36:11

by Yegor Yefremov

Subject: Re: bluez-4.97: check dependnecy

Hi Marcel,

>> I was cross compiling bluez-4.97 under Buildroot and with the same configuration as for 4.96 configure failed by not being able to find check framework. Could this dependency be dropped if I don't want to compile tests? I mean it doesn't make much sense using check on x86 build host for arm binaries.
> yes, it can be dropped. We only need that for development. Care to send
> a patch for it.

I've seen and tested your commit regarding this issue. It work perfectly. Thanks.

Yegor

2011-12-23 17:05:35

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Yegor,

> I was cross compiling bluez-4.97 under Buildroot and with the same configuration as for 4.96 configure failed by not being able to find check framework. Could this dependency be dropped if I don't want to compile tests? I mean it doesn't make much sense using check on x86 build host for arm binaries.

yes, it can be dropped. We only need that for development. Care to send
a patch for it.

Regards

Marcel

2012-01-02 20:58:28

by nello martuscielli

well, doing an 'autoreconf -i -f' just after the patch it's the way.
Thanks for bluez!

cheers,
nello

--