2012-12-30 01:25:15

by Ajay

Subject: BLE multiple connection - Recv() issue

hi,
I have 2 LE links A1 to B and A2 to C ( A1 and A2 are client
running at same device )
when i starts sending data from B to A1 its happening and A1 is
receiving properly . But the very next moment i started data transfer
from C to A2 , A1 stops recievng . I could see data from B to A1
reaches upto hci layer(hcidump) , and then routed to A2 l2cap recv() .
Here i used recv() and send() system calls for data transfer with l2cap
socket (cid 0x04 and psm 0x00) .Bind() is done at both client and server
side . Is it possible for a BLE device to recv data simultaneously from
other two devices .????? .
--
Thanks & Regards

AJAY KV

[...]