2011-05-08 23:56:38

by Phaneeth Kumar

Subject: HDP: Any Bluez Sample C code for Health sink?

Hi All,

I am new to the whole DBus way of accessing API and the Bluez Health API. I am
trying to build a generic HDP sink in C and I am totally lost.
All the sample codes that I find are in Python and scripting isn't really an
option for this application.
Is there any sample C code available that uses Bluez in general and HDP
interface in Bluez in particular?

Thanks for your help!

Phaneeth

2011-05-10 01:11:09

by Phaneeth Kumar

Subject: Re: HDP: Any Bluez Sample C code for Health sink?

> > Hi All,

> > I am new to the whole DBus way of accessing API and the Bluez Health API. I
>am
>
> > trying to build a generic HDP sink in C and I am totally lost.
> > All the sample codes that I find are in Python and scripting isn't really an
>
> > option for this application.
> > Is there any sample C code available that uses Bluez in general and HDP
> > interface in Bluez in particular?
>
> It is not a textbook example, but Antidote's HDP plug-in does use HDP D-Bus
> API and it is written in C:
>
> http://gitorious.org/antidote/antidote/blobs/master/src/communication/plugin
>
> bluez/plugin_bluez.c and other sources in the same folder.

Thanks Jos? and Elvis.

Regards,
Phaneeth

2011-05-09 12:11:55