2009-05-28 02:09:18

by Diego Garcia

Subject: Can't play sound on bluetooth headset

Hi,

I'm using ubuntu 9.04 and my headset is Motorola S9.

I connected my BT antenna and it didn't recognized as headset so i
installed blueman and upgraded bluez.

Now it recognize it correctly, so i tried to configure the ALSA Driver
on Audacious for selecting bluetooth but that option doesn't appear.

Anyone can give any advice about this?

Regards,
Diego Garc?a Mendoza

2009-05-30 03:58:27