2011-02-07 09:08:37

by Deepak Saxena

Subject: Status of MAP and AVRCP

Hi,

I am wondering about the status of AVRCP and MAP profile support
in the current BlueZ tree. It looks like ther were a few GSOC
projects related to adding/extending these last year, but from
my quick skim, it does not look like these were integrated
upstream. Was an attempt made to push these changes and did
they get reject? Is someone still driving this work within the
BlueZ community to make sure it goes upstream?

Thanks,
~Deepak

--
"People think all we need to fix our predicament is a free source of
energy, but I think we need to change out behaviour. More energy would

2011-02-24 08:58:47

by sachin.athanikar

Subject: RE: Status of MAP and AVRCP

Hi David,

Please let me know the status on development on AVRCP 1.3 & 1.4.

When is the release planned for BlueZ with AVRCP 1.3 support?

Thanks
Sachin