2009-02-14 05:51:16

by Kartikey Parmar

Subject: Bluez-4.30 Test Results - Pls help to solve problem

Hi
I m attaching Bluez-4.30 /tools/ test results of hcidump -X -V for ur reference.
Kindly help me to solve this problems.

I m following commands described in --help option to get this test results.

I can't connect my bluetooth device with /tools/hcitool and sdptool
browse options...
Few of the operations like rfcomm bind / release I can do but the
problem arise when it tries to establish a connection with the remote
bluetooth device...

it shows an error that "PIN or link key missing"...

I m running Fedora 9 and have installed bluez-4.30 as suggested by
Marcel on the same.
I found same one in bluez-4.27 still it continues...pls suggest me wht
to do to solve this problem.

Wht is the remedie?
Awaiting for reply
--