2009-09-24 12:01:33

by Kartikey Parmar

Subject: hci_cmd_task:hci0 command tx timeout

Hi,

I m getting "hci_cmd_task:hci0 command tx timeout" during connect()
socket call for SCO connection.

Exactly why this timeout is occured. I m using Bluez-4.52 with kernel
2.6.30 on AT91SAM9263.

--
Kartikey Parmar
R&D Software Engg

2009-09-24 15:50:07

by Ozan Çağlayan

Subject: Re: hci_cmd_task:hci0 command tx timeout

Kartikey Parmar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I m getting "hci_cmd_task:hci0 command tx timeout" during connect()
> socket call for SCO connection.
>
> Exactly why this timeout is occured. I m using Bluez-4.52 with kernel
> 2.6.30 on AT91SAM9263.

Not me but a user on our bugzilla reported that on 2.6.30(.5), he's
having those timeouts when he tries to scan using hcitool. I've searched
on the internet, found a lot of bug reports which seems to be
resolved/fixed post 2.6.28. The user says that the dongle is working OK
on other operating systems.

Do we have some means for debugging further the cause of this problem?

by Ozan Çağlayan

Ozan Çağlayan wrote On 24-09-2009 18:50:
> Kartikey Parmar wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I m getting "hci_cmd_task:hci0 command tx timeout" during connect()
>> socket call for SCO connection.
>>
>> Exactly why this timeout is occured. I m using Bluez-4.52 with kernel
>> 2.6.30 on AT91SAM9263.
>>

> Not me but a user on our bugzilla reported that on 2.6.30(.5), he's
> having those timeouts when he tries to scan using hcitool. I've searched
> on the internet, found a lot of bug reports which seems to be
> resolved/fixed post 2.6.28. The user says that the dongle is working OK
> on other operating systems.
>
> Do we have some means for debugging further the cause of this problem?

Any clues?