2024-02-26 14:35:36

by Martin Petzold

Subject: Invalid URL, ignoring: --noplugin=input,hog(8)

Hi,

why do I get the following error:
/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service:3: Invalid URL, ignoring:
--noplugin=input,hog(8)

I just added this option "--noplugin=input,hog" in my systemd service,
which is in line with the documentation:

-----

[Unit]
Description=Bluetooth service
Documentation=man:bluetoothd --noplugin=input,hog(8)
ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth

[Service]
Type=dbus
BusName=org.bluez
ExecStart=/usr/libexec/bluetooth/bluetoothd --noplugin=input,hog
NotifyAccess=main
#WatchdogSec=10
#Restart=on-failure
CapabilityBoundingSet=CAP_NET_ADMIN CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE
LimitNPROC=1
ProtectHome=true
ProtectSystem=full

[Install]
WantedBy=bluetooth.target
Alias=dbus-org.bluez.service

-----

Thanks,

Martin

2024-02-27 08:12:47

by Martin Petzold

Subject: Re: Invalid URL, ignoring: --noplugin=input,hog(8)

I was changing the line during package build: sed -i
"s^bluetoothd^bluetoothd --noplugin=input,hog^"
/usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service

However, with this I also change the documentation line of the service
file (see below). And from there comes the error.

Hint: https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/4048g