2013-01-20 09:24:30

by Ilya Basin

Subject: multiboot sync bluetooth pair key

Hi. Is there any software to sync the bluetooth pair key over Linux
and Windows, so one won't need to pair the device again?
Where is the key stored on Linux?
Is it DE-specific?
Where is it stored on Windows?

2013-01-21 08:50:34

by Ilya Basin

Subject: Re[2]: multiboot sync bluetooth pair key

AE> Hi,

AE> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 01:24:30PM +0400, Ilya Basin wrote:
>> Hi. Is there any software to sync the bluetooth pair key over Linux
>> and Windows, so one won't need to pair the device again?

AE> Why do you need to pair again? Do you mean your keys get lost?
For example, I boot Linux, pair the device and use it.
Then I boot Windows and I have to pair it too.
Then I boot Linux again: although I paired it already on this OS, the
phone doesn't think so. It refuses to work until I pair it again.

>> Where is the key stored on Linux?

AE> /var/lib/bluetooth/...

AE> Best regards
AE> Andrei Emeltchenko

>> Is it DE-specific?
>> Where is it stored on Windows?
>>
>> --
>> the body of a message to [email protected]

by Andrei Emeltchenko

Subject: Re: multiboot sync bluetooth pair key