2010-01-18 10:05:06

by nirav rabara

Subject: Unable to get AT+CKPD=200 (key press command )

Hi,
I am connection HS by using "Connect" DBUS API of headset interface, I
am able to connect with device, but when I press key single time on HS
it's not showing AT+CKPD=200 (I kept debugg in source).

But when I press HS key two times it show me,

bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+BLDN
bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 0 -> 2
bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 2 -> 3

and then when I press HS key single time it show following,

bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+CHUP
bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 3 -> 0
bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+BTRH?

But I am not able to get AT+CKPD=200, It would be really appreciable
if somebody guide/suggest me what should I do to get AT+CKPD=200 when
connected through API "Connect" on DBUS.

--
With Regards,
Nirav Rabara

2010-01-18 11:04:31

by Johan Hedberg

Subject: Re: Unable to get AT+CKPD=200 (key press command )

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010, nirav rabara wrote:
> I am connection HS by using "Connect" DBUS API of headset interface, I
> am able to connect with device, but when I press key single time on HS
> it's not showing AT+CKPD=200 (I kept debugg in source).
>
> But when I press HS key two times it show me,
>
> bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+BLDN
> bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 0 -> 2
> bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 2 -> 3
>
> and then when I press HS key single time it show following,
>
> bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+CHUP
> bluetoothd[815]: Telephone indicator "callsetup" 3 -> 0
> bluetoothd[815]: Received AT+BTRH?
>
> But I am not able to get AT+CKPD=200, It would be really appreciable
> if somebody guide/suggest me what should I do to get AT+CKPD=200 when
> connected through API "Connect" on DBUS.

AT+CKPD=200 is a feature of the Headset Profile (HSP). It seems like
you're connected using the Handsfree Profile (HFP) which would explain
why you are not getting AT+CKPD=200. You can toggle BlueZ HFP support
through /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf.

Johan