2010-02-02 16:58:53

by nirav rabara

Subject: Kernel panic when SCO connection

Hi,
When I try to connect SCO socket, Kernel getting crash.
Linux kernel - 2.6.22
Bluez - 4.58

error message,
__tx_submit:hci0 tx submit failed urb c0552c14 type 3 err -19

sometimes in connection is showing error while connection as below,
hci_acldata_packet:hci0 ACL packet data for unknown connection handler 2

It would be really appreciable if somebody put some on light on this
issue, OR suggest me any patch or documentation.

--
With Regards,
Nirav Rabara

2010-02-05 14:57:43

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: RE: Kernel panic when SCO connection

Hi Dev,

> Thanks for information Marcel. Do you know that 2.6.33-rc6 kernel code
> having any change regarding points I encountered on older release?

as I said. We replaced the hci_usb driver with btusb. It is a full
re-write from scratch and should not have any issues.

Regards

Marcel

2010-02-05 13:51:16

by SINGH DEVENDRA-DHGW76

Thanks for information Marcel. Do you know that 2.6.33-rc6 kernel code
having any change regarding points I encountered on older release?=20

Regards,
Dev