2010-05-12 21:28:14

by Daniel Abraham

Subject: FTP problem during obexd initialization?

Whenever I start obexd 0.23 (on Fedora 12 with BlueZ 4.64) with the -f
argument (FTP), I see the following log message:

"obexd[...]: Bluetooth server register failed: rfcomm_bind: Address
already in use (98)"

happens only with FTP, and regardless whether I specify other
protocols (e.g. e/o/p/s).

Is that indicative or a real problem, or just a harmless log message?

Thanks

2010-05-13 07:02:09

by Simon

Subject: Re: FTP problem during obexd initialization?

Most probably some other obex instance has occupied the same address,
eg. obex-data-server.
Thanks??