Subject: Re: Health interfaces

Hi?Zahirul,

2011/2/4 Zahirul Islam <[email protected]>

> I am using ubuntu kernel 2.6.36 (enhanced transmission enabled) and qdbusviewer to browse bluez services ..
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Zahir
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Zahirul Islam <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I?have?installed?bluez?4.85?on?my?Ubuntu?and?was?expecting?following?Health?Interfaces (according to?http://gitorious.org/hdpy)?in?service?org.bluez:
>>
>> Org.bluez.HealthManager
>> Org.bluez.HealthApplication
>> Org.bluez.HealthService
>> Org.bluez.HealthAgent
>>
>> I?can?see?only?org.bluez.Manager?interface?available.?How?could?I?get?those?interfaces.
>>
>> I?will?appreciate?any?advice.
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Zahir

Adding the bluez mail list in CC because this kind of questions should
be reported there.

I think that your are mixing thing a little bit. If you are using
BlueZ you don't need hdpy. BlueZ implements MCAP and HDP since version
4.76. The interface is exposed in D-Bus and this should be the unique
way to access HDP.

You can find the API documentation of the HDP profile in the "docs"
folder of the BlueZ project.

Regards.

Jose.