2011-05-23 15:18:08

by Mike Brudevold

Subject: bluez testing / connection closes

I am trying to use a R&S bluetooth tester but bluez is disconnecting
the device after ~5 seconds. I thought I remembered someone a while
back with the same problem on this mailing list, but I can't find it.
Where do I start looking to change this behavior? Is there a simple
flag or is there a timer somewhere that I can turn off?

Thanks,

Mike

2011-05-24 08:39:53

by Ville Tervo

Subject: Re: bluez testing / connection closes

Hi Mike,

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:18:08AM -0500, ext Mike wrote:
> I am trying to use a R&S bluetooth tester but bluez is disconnecting
> the device after ~5 seconds. I thought I remembered someone a while
> back with the same problem on this mailing list, but I can't find it.
> Where do I start looking to change this behavior? Is there a simple
> flag or is there a timer somewhere that I can turn off?

Use hci RAW mode ioctl.

--
Ville