2015-06-01 09:37:57

by Ankur Patel

Subject: Need advice on Gatt Client with services/characteristics

Hello Folks,

I am looking for suggestions for any examples available in bluez source of GATT client having implementation for service and characteristics of its own. I am aware of btgatt-server.c which has services/characteristics. I tried porting them to btgatt-client.c but seems bit complex. Even I glanced over btsensor code under git/peripheral, but found to be using mgmt API's rather than bt_gatt client/server API's available. Working to pass testcases TC_SEC_AUT_BV_12_C and TC_SEC_AUT_BV_16_C.

I just would like to know if it's the right approach or I have to look into something else?

Regards,
Ankur.

NB: I have started working on creating script for PTS s/w for Linux as Controller. It's in progress but I will share on forum once completed. http://pastebin.com/w4gLcKCT (GAP Profile)