2019-09-07 18:15:44

by Thomas Green

Subject: k780 keyboard

All,

I'm having trouble with the Logitech K780 bluetooth keyboard. It will appear in the scan, and I can pair then connect the keyboard. The issue is that it seems the final set up of the keyboard isn't preformed, and as a result is unusable. It would seem to me that the appropriate driver isn't being set up and the /dev/input* files aren't being created. I see the appropriate udev events when the keyboard connects, and udevadm info -a on the device returns all of the appropriate information. I would guess then that there is a specific udev rule that needs to be made for this keyboard (as other Bluetooth keyboards seem to work just fine). Any hint on the driver or udev rule that needs to occur for this particular Bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks in advance,

Tom