2017-11-14 17:38:40

by Thomas Green

Subject: porting to bluez5

As a follow up to my question before, one of the devices that I'm testing w=
ith is a Jawbone by Jambox. In bluez 4.101 when the device would come back=
into range it would re-connect and be available for use. Currently it con=
nects and in about 700 milliseconds btmon says the remote user terminated t=
he connection. Not sure why this would be. Again, this device worked fin=
e in bluez4.101. btmon log for this connection is found at https://pasteb=
in.com/bkYbNURy

Any clues? And again, what should I use to send a ring indication to a hea=
dset device as the Alert1 interface has been deprecated?

Tom