2009-06-09 14:30:22

by David Stockwell

Subject: Problems building lexer.c in rfcomm

I am working in audio/control.c, and cannot "make" bluez 4.40 (plus my
changes, all in audio/control.c).

The make is failing when building rfcomm/lexer.c:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
lexer.c: In function 'yy_get_next_buffer'
lexer.c:1095: error: comparison between signed and unsigned

Has anyone else seen this error? How did you deal with it or work
around it?

I am developing on an AMD64-based box running the Mandriva 2009 based on
2.6.27.21.

David Stockwell

2009-06-09 15:23:13

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: Problems building lexer.c in rfcomm

Hi David,

> I am working in audio/control.c, and cannot "make" bluez 4.40 (plus my
> changes, all in audio/control.c).
>
> The make is failing when building rfcomm/lexer.c:
>
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> lexer.c: In function 'yy_get_next_buffer'
> lexer.c:1095: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
>
> Has anyone else seen this error? How did you deal with it or work
> around it?

it is a compiler warning and should be fixed with newer Bison versions.
I don't see that one anymore.

Regards

Marcel