2012-04-27 03:09:51

by Mike Brudevold

Subject: TP/SIG/SMG/BI-14-C AVDTP_RECONFIGURE

Hi,

Is there a method of passing TP/SIG/SMG/BI-14-C, which needs to send a
AVDTP_RECONFIGURE command series? It doesn't appear to be a part of
avtest.c. If no one has done it, I'll end up having to write it.

Thanks,
Mike

2012-04-27 13:31:43

by Mike Brudevold

Subject: Re: TP/SIG/SMG/BI-14-C AVDTP_RECONFIGURE

Hi Johan,

>> Is there a method of passing TP/SIG/SMG/BI-14-C, which needs to send a
>> AVDTP_RECONFIGURE command series? ?It doesn't appear to be a part of
>> avtest.c. ?If no one has done it, I'll end up having to write it.
>
> Why don't you just mark AVDTP_Reconfigure as not supported in the PICS
> (10/5, an optional feature). BlueZ doesn't support it anyway.

Thanks! That helps.

Mike

2012-04-27 12:26:49

by Johan Hedberg

Hi Mike,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012, Mike wrote:
> Is there a method of passing TP/SIG/SMG/BI-14-C, which needs to send a
> AVDTP_RECONFIGURE command series? It doesn't appear to be a part of
> avtest.c. If no one has done it, I'll end up having to write it.

Why don't you just mark AVDTP_Reconfigure as not supported in the PICS
(10/5, an optional feature). BlueZ doesn't support it anyway.

Johan