2012-05-23 17:04:45

by Howard

Subject: help with mcap/csp ??

Does anyone have any demo code (c/c++) that shows me how to sync two
linux machines' clocks with bluetooth bluez mcap/csp? Thanks!

Regards,

Howard

2012-05-24 12:42:33

by Santiago Carot

Subject: Re: help with mcap/csp ??

Hi Howard,

2012/5/23 Howard <[email protected]>:
> Does anyone have any ?demo code (c/c++) that shows me how to sync two
> linux machines' clocks with bluetooth bluez mcap/csp? Thanks!

The way in which profiles are used in BlueZ is through a well defined
D-Bus API. MCAP is developed as a service library ready to be used by
profiles that require it, at present, as far as I know only HDP uses
it. So if you are planning to use MCAP from outside of BlueZ you
should develop a plugin which exports all functionalities you want in
MCAP through a DBUS API so that you can interact with it.

Regards.