2014-09-19 21:12:55

by John Tobias

Subject: Action: Start playing a media item with at least 512 bytes

Hello guys,

I got these PTS dialog box (TC_TG_RCR_BV_02_C and TC_TG_RCR_BV_04_C)
but, I am not sure how to respond from my bluetooth device.

Any idea?.

Regards,

john

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 2.05.58 PM.png (19.39 kB)

2014-09-24 02:11:02

by John Tobias

Hi Luiz,

I tried the test/simple-play (python ./simple-player), but it was
returning error:

dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.bluez.Error.InvalidArguments:
Invalid arguments in method call

I ran gdbus introspect --recurse --system --dest org.bluez -o / and
the org.bluez.Media1 was there:

interface org.bluez.Media1 {
methods:
RegisterEndpoint(in o endpoint,
in a{sv} properties);
UnregisterEndpoint(in o endpoint);
RegisterPlayer(in o player,
in a{sv} properties);
UnregisterPlayer(in o player);
signals:
properties:
};

Any idea?.

Regards,

john

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM, John Tobias <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> Yes, that is correct. The test/simple-player will play an audio on my
> device(sink) and will provide the necessary information for PTS or the
> sink would be the PTS?
>
> Also, are you familiar with this info (see attached image1.png) "send
> L2CAP_Data over the assigned channel with correct DCID?.
>
> Regards,
>
> john
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi John
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM, John Tobias <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Hello guys,
>>>
>>> I got these PTS dialog box (TC_TG_RCR_BV_02_C and TC_TG_RCR_BV_04_C)
>>> but, I am not sure how to respond from my bluetooth device.
>>>

>>> Any idea?.
>>
>> I suppose this one is AVRCP fragmentation test isn't it? You would
>> need to provide a metadata that is big enough, in Android case this
>> can be done with android/haltest and in D-Bus solution you can try
>> test/simple-player.
>>
>> --
>> Luiz Augusto von Dentz

2014-09-23 01:36:38

<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi John
>
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM, John Tobias <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I got these PTS dialog box (TC_TG_RCR_BV_02_C and TC_TG_RCR_BV_04_C)
>> but, I am not sure how to respond from my bluetooth device.
>>

>> Any idea?.
>
> I suppose this one is AVRCP fragmentation test isn't it? You would
> need to provide a metadata that is big enough, in Android case this
> can be done with android/haltest and in D-Bus solution you can try
> test/simple-player.
>
> --
> Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Attachments: