2012-08-16 00:26:27

by John Tobias

Subject: Bluez 4.101

Hi All,

I downloaded the latest Bluez 4.101, compiled and installed on my
machine. After executing the command (/usr/sbin/bluetoothd -n -d), it
returned "bluetoothd[15067]: mgmt setup failed: Invalid argument."
I am just wondering what are the missing key on my build?.

Regards,

John

2012-08-16 01:16:36

by Chan-yeol Park

Subject: Re: Bluez 4.101

Hi John

On 08/16/2012 09:26 AM, John Tobias wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I downloaded the latest Bluez 4.101, compiled and installed on my
> machine. After executing the command (/usr/sbin/bluetoothd -n -d), it
> returned "bluetoothd[15067]: mgmt setup failed: Invalid argument."
> I am just wondering what are the missing key on my build?.
It looks like that your kernel doesn't support mgmt interface.
Which version of kernel do you use?

Regards
chanyeol