2017-06-26 18:33:04

by Ravi Minnikanti

Subject: Re: Setting LE advertisement interval, bluez

Hi all,

I implemented a GATT server using bluez DBus API and everything works well.
I want to know is there any way I can set advertisement interval from my
application. Advertisement Data is set and advertisment is enabled when
I register my advertisement through DBus API. I don't see any mgmt API to
just set advertisement interval.

Any help would be very useful.

Thanks,
Ravi

2017-06-27 07:01:02

by Łukasz Rymanowski

Hi Ravi,

On 26 June 2017 at 20:33, Ravi Minnikanti
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I implemented a GATT server using bluez DBus API and everything works wel=
l.
> I want to know is there any way I can set advertisement interval from my
> application. Advertisement Data is set and advertisment is enabled when
> I register my advertisement through DBus API. I don't see any mgmt API to
> just set advertisement interval.

I'm afraid the only way to play with advertising intverval is via debugfs.
You are looking for adv_max_interval and adv_min_interval in
/sys/kernel/debug/bluetooth/hcix/

> Any help would be very useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Ravi