2011-08-03 08:11:26

by ranjith kumar

Subject: bluetooth and OPP

Hi,
I am new to bluetooth and bluez.
I installed bluez on my linux PC.
Please let me know weather bluez contains OPP(Object Push Profile)
implementation or not.
Where can I find an application which calls bluez API for OPP profile?
Also I am searching for OPP full description. I could not found it.
Please let me know if there are any links.

Thanks in advance.

2011-08-03 09:39:28

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Subject: Re: bluetooth and OPP

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:11 AM, ranjith kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to bluetooth and bluez.
> I installed bluez on my linux PC.
> Please let me ?know weather bluez contains OPP(Object Push Profile)
> implementation or not.
> Where can I find an application which calls bluez API for OPP profile?
> Also I am searching for OPP ?full description. I could not found it.
> Please let me know if there are any links.

OPP, FTP and other OBEX related profiles are implemented in obexd:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=bluetooth/obexd.git;a=summary

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz