2020-01-02 13:07:48

by jonghwan Choi

Subject: how to test Bluez/profile?

Hi all

I would like to implement something new in the profile (Bluez 5.52)
So I'm testing how it works first.

A. btgatt-server test

I ran btgatt-server on pc and ble scanner app on mobile.
I can see the heart rate service in the ble scanner and read / write.
it works well!!!

But...

B. bluez/profile test
The tests were performed in the following order.

1.sudo ./bluetoothd --plugin=deviceinfo -nEd

2. run the hciconfig command

$ sudo hciconfig hci0 up

$ sudo hciconfig hci0 noleadv

$ sudo hciconfig hci0 noscan

$ sudo hciconfig hci0 pscan

$ sudo hciconfig hci0 leadv

In the ble scanner of mobile, other services except 0x1800 and 0x1801
are not visible.
Even if I change --plugin = xx, the service does not appear in the ble scanner.
Not even in btgatt-client.

gatt_db_service_get_claimed () has also been modified, but it does not work.

Please guide me how to test bluez / profile.

thanks.

best regards.!