2013-05-16 04:38:17

by Alex Deymo

Subject: audio: Connect doesn't return when audio device is off.

Hello,
I was debugging this issue when I found that may be related with this
new concept of "service", anyway this issue is present in bluez 5.4
and 5.5 (did not try with previous versions).

The problem is easy to reproduce. Again I'm using the Bose SoundLink
model 404600 but it should work with any audio device. The steps are
as follow:
1. power on the adapter, scan and pair to the device.
2. trust the device.
3. turn off the device (short-press once the power button)
4. attempt to connect to the device from the bluetoothctl.
The D-Bus Connect call doesn't return. I think that in general the
Connect call doesn't return on failure, it only returns when it
succeeds.
I can also run into this same issue attempting to connect from the
device (short-press the bluetooth button on this device) and running
the "connect" command from bluetoothctl immediately after. In this
case the device successfully connects to the host, but the attempt to
connect from the host fails and Connect doesn't return. The funny
thing is that the device works and you can play music to it.

I would appreciate if you can help me to debug this issue. I tracked
down the connection failure to connect_lost() being called.... but I'm
sure should the audio profile notify the device or the service about
the profile connection failure.

Thanks!
Alex.

2013-05-23 09:06:45

by Mikel Astiz

Hi Alex,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM, Alex Deymo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Mikel,
>
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Mikel Astiz <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> If you confirm the issue is present in 5.4, it's probably unrelated to
>> btd_service.
> Yes, I can confirm it in both 5.4 and 5.5. It looks like the problem
> is in the profile implementation.

>> Is trusting in any way relevant in this procedure?
>
> There are two ways to hit this problem:
> * One is to attempt a connection when the device is off,
> * the other one is to attempt a connection from the host right after
> you short press the button with the bluetooth logo on the speakers.
> This button normally reconnects the speakers to the host, but if you
> attempt a connection while the device is also doing that, you end up
> in the same situation.
>
> These two other scenarios don't hit the problem:
> * Attempt a connection from the host while the device is on and paired
> (but disconnected).
> * Attempt a connection from the device with this "bluetooth logo"
> button. I think that trusting the device is important in this case.

>> I followed the steps above but I can't reproduce the issue. Can you
>> retest with the latest master and send the full logs?
>
> I can always reproduce it. You can find here the logs for 5.4 and 5.5,
> running bluetoothd with valgrind, with some comments between the lines
> about what I did. The common steps before those logs are: power on,
> agent on, scan on, wait for the device to appear, scan off. I ran
> "./bootstrap && ./configure --disable-systemd && make" between
> checkouts.
> * 5.5 (commit 3b60c35) --> http://ix.io/5L7
> * 5.4 (commit 4a9ce2e) --> http://ix.io/5L8
> At some point dbus timeouts and I get a "Failed to connect:
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" on the client.

I could finally reproduce the first issue you describe and I'll soon
submit a proposal to fix it. Please give it a try and see if any of
the described issues get fixed.

Cheers,
Mikel

> [...]
>> (i.e. removing the btd_profile_register() calls for avrcp in
>> audio_manager_init()).
>
> disabling avrcp_target_profile does solve the problem. I see a
> "device_profile_connected() returning response" right after the
> "device_profile_connected() audio-sink Input/output error (5)". (See
> the log at the end of this email, it starts when I send the "connect"
> command that doesn't return).

>> This might be a different issue, but I couldn't reproduce it either.
>> Which device are you using?
> I'm using the Bose SoundLink model 404600, it shows on the bluetooth
> scan as "Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker". There's a second
> version of it, I'm using the first one here, but I also saw the same
> issue with the second version ("SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile speaker
> II").
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.
>
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:connect_profiles()
> /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX (all), client :1.642
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x632cde0: device
> 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: disconnected ->
> connecting (0)
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/manager.c:a2dp_sink_connect() path
> /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_ref() 0x64e0f00: ref=1
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/sink.c:sink_set_state() State
> changed /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX: SINK_STATE_DISCONNECTED
> -> SINK_STATE_CONNECTING
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/sink.c:sink_connect() stream
> creation in progress
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/adapter.c:connect_failed_callback() hci0
> 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX status 4
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/adapter.c:bonding_attempt_complete() hci0
> bdaddr 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX type 0 status 0x4
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_bonding_complete() bonding
> (nil) status 0x04
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_bonding_failed() status 4
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/adapter.c:resume_discovery()
> bluetoothd[22493]: connect error: Host is down (112)
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:connection_lost()
> Disconnected from 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_unref() 0x64e0f00: ref=0
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x632cde0: device
> 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: connecting ->
> disconnected (-5)
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() audio-sink
> Input/output error (5)
> bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() returning
> response to :1.642
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/sink.c:sink_set_state() State
> changed /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX: SINK_STATE_CONNECTING
> -> SINK_STATE_DISCONNECTED
> bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_free() 0x64e0f00

2013-05-22 23:52:05

by Alex Deymo

> [...]

bluetoothd[22493]: connect error: Host is down (112)
bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:connection_lost()
Disconnected from 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX
bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_unref() 0x64e0f00: ref=0
bluetoothd[22493]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x632cde0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: connecting ->
disconnected (-5)
bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() audio-sink
Input/output error (5)
bluetoothd[22493]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() returning
response to :1.642
bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/sink.c:sink_set_state() State
changed /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX: SINK_STATE_CONNECTING
-> SINK_STATE_DISCONNECTED
bluetoothd[22493]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_free() 0x64e0f00

2013-05-22 09:19:13

by Mikel Astiz

Hi Alex,

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Alex Deymo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello ML,
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Alex Deymo <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I was debugging this issue when I found that may be related with this
>> new concept of "service", anyway this issue is present in bluez 5.4
>> and 5.5 (did not try with previous versions).

If you confirm the issue is present in 5.4, it's probably unrelated to
btd_service.

>> The problem is easy to reproduce. Again I'm using the Bose SoundLink
>> model 404600 but it should work with any audio device. The steps are
>> as follow:
>> 1. power on the adapter, scan and pair to the device.
>> 2. trust the device.

Is trusting in any way relevant in this procedure?

>> 3. turn off the device (short-press once the power button)
>> 4. attempt to connect to the device from the bluetoothctl.
>> The D-Bus Connect call doesn't return. I think that in general the
>> Connect call doesn't return on failure, it only returns when it
>> succeeds.

I followed the steps above but I can't reproduce the issue. Can you
retest with the latest master and send the full logs?

Most likely there is an issue in some profile implementation so it'd
be interesting to isolate the problem by for example disabling AVRCP
(i.e. removing the btd_profile_register() calls for avrcp in
audio_manager_init()).

>> I can also run into this same issue attempting to connect from the
>> device (short-press the bluetooth button on this device) and running
>> the "connect" command from bluetoothctl immediately after. In this
>> case the device successfully connects to the host, but the attempt to
>> connect from the host fails and Connect doesn't return. The funny
>> thing is that the device works and you can play music to it.

This might be a different issue, but I couldn't reproduce it either.
Which device are you using?

> While on that state of "connecting" (the Connect() call did not
> return) and the device connected a remove command will produce an
> extra unref (reaching a reference count of -1). I understand that
> there ir some timing involved here because the extra unref is not
> issued always, but it happens. Below is the debug output right after
> the remove command is sent from bluetoothctl. I hope it helps to debug
> this problem since I consistently run into the Connect() not returning
> an error.
> Thanks,
> Alex.

Let's start with fixing the state first and later we can focus on the
reference counting.

Cheers,
Mikel

2013-05-22 00:59:52

by Alex Deymo

Hello ML,

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Alex Deymo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I was debugging this issue when I found that may be related with this
> new concept of "service", anyway this issue is present in bluez 5.4
> and 5.5 (did not try with previous versions).
>
> The problem is easy to reproduce. Again I'm using the Bose SoundLink
> model 404600 but it should work with any audio device. The steps are
> as follow:
> 1. power on the adapter, scan and pair to the device.
> 2. trust the device.
> 3. turn off the device (short-press once the power button)
> 4. attempt to connect to the device from the bluetoothctl.
> The D-Bus Connect call doesn't return. I think that in general the
> Connect call doesn't return on failure, it only returns when it
> succeeds.
> I can also run into this same issue attempting to connect from the
> device (short-press the bluetooth button on this device) and running
> the "connect" command from bluetoothctl immediately after. In this
> case the device successfully connects to the host, but the attempt to
> connect from the host fails and Connect doesn't return. The funny
> thing is that the device works and you can play music to it.

While on that state of "connecting" (the Connect() call did not
return) and the device connected a remove command will produce an
extra unref (reaching a reference count of -1). I understand that
there ir some timing involved here because the extra unref is not
issued always, but it happens. Below is the debug output right after
the remove command is sent from bluetoothctl. I hope it helps to debug
this problem since I consistently run into the Connect() not returning
an error.
Thanks,
Alex.

bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_set_temporary() temporary 1
bluetoothd[4935]: src/adapter.c:adapter_connect_list_remove() device
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX is not on the list, ignoring
bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_remove() Removing device
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60de3c0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: connecting ->
disconnecting (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() audio-sink Success (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60ee4e0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-avrcp-target state changed:
disconnected -> connecting (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/manager.c:avrcp_target_connect() path
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avctp.c:avctp_set_state() AVCTP Connecting
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/manager.c:a2dp_sink_disconnect() path
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:243:btd_service_disconnect()
audio-sink profile disconnect failed for 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX: Transport
endpoint is not connected
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60de3c0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: disconnecting ->
connected (-107)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60ee4e0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-avrcp-target state changed: connecting
-> disconnecting (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected()
audio-avrcp-target Success (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_profile_connected() returning
response to :1.156
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/manager.c:avrcp_target_disconnect()
path /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avrcp.c:session_tg_destroy() 0x616f940
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avctp.c:avctp_set_state() AVCTP Disconnected
bluetoothd[4935]: src/device.c:device_set_bonded() bonded 0
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60de3c0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-sink state changed: connected ->
unavailable (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/device.c:audio_device_unregister()
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/sink.c:sink_unregister()
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_unref() 0x61547f0: ref=0
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60de3c0: ref=1
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/control.c:path_unregister()
Unregistered interface org.bluez.MediaControl1 on path
/org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_0C_8A_XX_XX_XX
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60ee4e0: ref=1
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60e75e0: ref=1
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60de3c0: ref=0
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60e75e0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-avrcp-control state changed:
disconnected -> unavailable (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60e75e0: ref=0
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:change_state() 0x60ee4e0: device
00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX profile audio-avrcp-target state changed:
disconnecting -> unavailable (0)
bluetoothd[4935]: src/service.c:btd_service_unref() 0x60ee4e0: ref=0
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:connection_lost()
Disconnected from 00:0C:8A:XX:XX:XX
==4935== Invalid read of size 8
==4935== at 0x41F6D2: discovery_complete (sink.c:264)
==4935== by 0x42559D: finalize_discovery (avdtp.c:1068)
==4935== by 0x425A79: connection_lost (avdtp.c:1206)
==4935== by 0x425944: disconnect_timeout (avdtp.c:1172)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60e2dc0 is 16 bytes inside a block of size 64 free'd
==4935== at 0x4C2A82E: free (in
/usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==4935== by 0x41FAC0: sink_free (sink.c:368)
==4935== by 0x41FB1E: sink_unregister (sink.c:375)
==4935== by 0x41E43B: audio_device_unregister (device.c:252)
==4935== by 0x412F33: audio_remove (manager.c:103)
==4935== by 0x46E6FA: service_shutdown (service.c:174)
==4935== by 0x4705E8: remove_service (device.c:969)
==4935== by 0x4E940B6: g_slist_foreach (gslist.c:840)
==4935== by 0x4E940DA: g_slist_free_full (gslist.c:177)
==4935== by 0x473A79: device_remove (device.c:2394)
==4935== by 0x45D800: adapter_remove_device (adapter.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x45F628: remove_device (adapter.c:2141)
==4935==
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:avdtp_unref() 0x61547f0: ref=-1
==4935== Invalid write of size 8
==4935== at 0x41F6E2: discovery_complete (sink.c:265)
[...]
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/sink.c:discovery_complete()
connect:connect XCASE detected
==4935== Invalid write of size 4
==4935== at 0x41F753: discovery_complete (sink.c:269)
==4935== by 0x42559D: finalize_discovery (avdtp.c:1068)
==4935== by 0x425A79: connection_lost (avdtp.c:1206)
==4935== by 0x425944: disconnect_timeout (avdtp.c:1172)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60e2dd4 is 36 bytes inside a block of size 64 free'd
==4935== at 0x4C2A82E: free (in
/usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==4935== by 0x41FAC0: sink_free (sink.c:368)
==4935== by 0x41FB1E: sink_unregister (sink.c:375)
==4935== by 0x41E43B: audio_device_unregister (device.c:252)
==4935== by 0x412F33: audio_remove (manager.c:103)
==4935== by 0x46E6FA: service_shutdown (service.c:174)
==4935== by 0x4705E8: remove_service (device.c:969)
==4935== by 0x4E940B6: g_slist_foreach (gslist.c:840)
==4935== by 0x4E940DA: g_slist_free_full (gslist.c:177)
==4935== by 0x473A79: device_remove (device.c:2394)
==4935== by 0x45D800: adapter_remove_device (adapter.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x45F628: remove_device (adapter.c:2141)
==4935==
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/avdtp.c:724:avdtp_set_state()
avdtp_set_state(): No matching audio device
bluetoothd[4935]: src/agent.c:agent_disconnect() Agent :1.156 disconnected
bluetoothd[4935]: src/agent.c:agent_destroy() agent :1.156
bluetoothd[4935]: src/agent.c:agent_unref() 0x610d4d0: ref=0
==4935== Invalid write of size 4
==4935== at 0x41F40F: stream_setup_retry (sink.c:187)
[...]
==4935== Invalid read of size 4
==4935== at 0x41F41A: stream_setup_retry (sink.c:189)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60e2ddc is 44 bytes inside a block of size 64 free'd
==4935== at 0x4C2A82E: free (in
/usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==4935== by 0x41FAC0: sink_free (sink.c:368)
==4935== by 0x41FB1E: sink_unregister (sink.c:375)
==4935== by 0x41E43B: audio_device_unregister (device.c:252)
==4935== by 0x412F33: audio_remove (manager.c:103)
==4935== by 0x46E6FA: service_shutdown (service.c:174)
==4935== by 0x4705E8: remove_service (device.c:969)
==4935== by 0x4E940B6: g_slist_foreach (gslist.c:840)
==4935== by 0x4E940DA: g_slist_free_full (gslist.c:177)
==4935== by 0x473A79: device_remove (device.c:2394)
==4935== by 0x45D800: adapter_remove_device (adapter.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x45F628: remove_device (adapter.c:2141)
==4935==
bluetoothd[4935]: profiles/audio/sink.c:stream_setup_retry() Stream
setup failed, after XCASE connect:connect
==4935== Invalid read of size 8
==4935== at 0x41F482: stream_setup_retry (sink.c:197)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60e2db8 is 8 bytes inside a block of size 64 free'd
==4935== at 0x4C2A82E: free (in
/usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==4935== by 0x41FAC0: sink_free (sink.c:368)
==4935== by 0x41FB1E: sink_unregister (sink.c:375)
==4935== by 0x41E43B: audio_device_unregister (device.c:252)
==4935== by 0x412F33: audio_remove (manager.c:103)
==4935== by 0x46E6FA: service_shutdown (service.c:174)
==4935== by 0x4705E8: remove_service (device.c:969)
==4935== by 0x4E940B6: g_slist_foreach (gslist.c:840)
==4935== by 0x4E940DA: g_slist_free_full (gslist.c:177)
==4935== by 0x473A79: device_remove (device.c:2394)
==4935== by 0x45D800: adapter_remove_device (adapter.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x45F628: remove_device (adapter.c:2141)
==4935==
==4935== Invalid read of size 4
==4935== at 0x46EB2A: btd_service_connecting_complete (service.c:315)
==4935== by 0x41F492: stream_setup_retry (sink.c:197)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60de3e0 is 32 bytes inside a block of size 40 free'd
==4935== at 0x4C2A82E: free (in
/usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==4935== by 0x46E557: btd_service_unref (service.c:130)
==4935== by 0x470619: remove_service (device.c:971)
==4935== by 0x4E940B6: g_slist_foreach (gslist.c:840)
==4935== by 0x4E940DA: g_slist_free_full (gslist.c:177)
==4935== by 0x473A79: device_remove (device.c:2394)
==4935== by 0x45D800: adapter_remove_device (adapter.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x45F628: remove_device (adapter.c:2141)
==4935== by 0x40C1A9: process_message (object.c:258)
==4935== by 0x40DC06: generic_message (object.c:1056)
==4935== by 0x5143C40: ??? (in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdbus-1.so.3.5.8)
==4935== by 0x5135B0F: dbus_connection_dispatch (in
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdbus-1.so.3.5.8)
==4935==
==4935== Invalid read of size 4
==4935== at 0x46EB36: btd_service_connecting_complete (service.c:316)
[...]
==4935== at 0x41F497: stream_setup_retry (sink.c:199)
==4935== by 0x4E7A8DA: g_timeout_dispatch (gmain.c:3882)
==4935== by 0x4E79D12: g_main_context_dispatch (gmain.c:2539)
==4935== by 0x4E7A05F: g_main_context_iterate.isra.23 (gmain.c:3146)
==4935== by 0x4E7A459: g_main_loop_run (gmain.c:3340)
==4935== by 0x44B094: main (main.c:583)
==4935== Address 0x60e2de4 is 52 bytes inside a block of size 64 free'd