2015-03-24 13:12:32

by Prabhu Chawandi

Subject: Re: Querry : HID Over GATT (HoG)

Hi,

I am trying to connect a BT LE Keyboard and Mouse to my embedded
target, I have enabled the kernel configurations for HIDP and HID RAW
drivers, and I am seeing /dev/uhid node.

I built the units/test-uhid.c and run, I didn't understand the output
and there was no error given.

I am running Bluez 5.28 and Linux kernel 3.8.13.

I tried ./samples/uhid/uhid-example.c from kernel source tree, but I
dint get how can I use it.
Any example that would help me pair and connect LE HID devices will be helpful.

ManyThanks,
Prabhu