2015-06-18 14:39:21

by Prabhu Chawandi

Subject: Bluez-Android: L2CAP Socket Communication over

Hi,

Currently, I see only rfcomm sockets, I want L2CAP socket
communication for my use case.

I am looking to add this support. Share me your views on this.

Any information will be helpful.

ManyThanks,
Prabhu

2015-06-19 00:49:58

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Prabhu,

> Currently, I see only rfcomm sockets, I want L2CAP socket
> communication for my use case.
>
> I am looking to add this support. Share me your views on this.

should be pretty straight forward to add to BfA. However getting support into Bluetooth Service into AOSP might be a bit more trickier. Native application of course can always open the L2CAP socket directly.

Regards

Marcel

2015-07-30 11:40:16

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Prabhu,

please do not top post on this mailing list.

> I am not looking to add it to AOSP. Could you please add some more
> information If I want to add it for native application.

For L2CAP socket information, you can look at l2test.c on how to do that. It has plenty of examples in there.

Regards

Marcel

2015-07-22 05:58:17

by Prabhu Chawandi

Hi Mercel,

I am not looking to add it to AOSP. Could you please add some more
information If I want to add it for native application.

Thanks for your inputs ..

ManyThanks,
Prabhu