Subject: I discovered that Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ JL682A Switch is Running an Operating System with Linux Kernel 4.4.120!

Subject: I discovered that Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ JL682A
Switch is Running an Operating System with Linux Kernel 4.4.120!

Good day from Singapore,

I discovered that Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ JL682A Switch is
Running an Operating System with Linux Kernel 4.4.120!

INTRODUCTION
============

My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 14
Nov 2021. I live in Singapore. Presently I am an IT Consultant with a
Systems Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. I am also a Linux
and open source software and information technology enthusiast.

You can read my autobiography on my redundant blogs. The title of my
autobiography is:

“Autobiography of Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis
Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Very First Draft, Lots More to Add in Future)”

Links to my redundant blogs (Blogger and WordPress) can be found in my
email signature below. These are my main blogs.

I have three other redundant blogs, namely:

https://teo-en-ming.tumblr.com/

https://teo-en-ming.medium.com/

https://teo-en-ming.livejournal.com/

Future/subsequent versions of my autobiography will be published on my
redundant blogs.

My Blog Books (in PDF format) are also available for download on my
redundant blogs.

Over the years, I have published many guides, howtos, tutorials, and
information technology articles on my redundant blogs. I hope that
they are of use to information technology professionals.

Thank you very much.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----