2012-05-22 15:38:11

by Lucas De Marchi

Subject: [HEADS UP] vim users

Hey,

As I sent previously to BlueZ mailing list, the patches for d-bus
introspection exposes a bug in vim c syntax highlight. There's already
a fix for that:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/vim_dev/_IL5jM1-t_w/D-vIwZM2RfwJ

I'm not sure when there will be a new version, so I'm attaching to
this email the fixed c.vim file. Replace
/usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/c.vim with this one and highlight will be
fixed.

Regards,
Lucas De Marchi

Attachments:
c.vim (21.99 kB)

2012-05-22 18:35:41

by Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri

Subject: Re: [HEADS UP] vim users

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Lucas De Marchi
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> As I sent previously to BlueZ mailing list, the patches for d-bus
> introspection exposes a bug in vim c syntax highlight. There's already
> a fix for that:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/vim_dev/_IL5jM1-t_w/D-vIwZM2RfwJ
>
> I'm not sure when there will be a new version, so I'm attaching to
> this email the fixed c.vim file. Replace
> /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/c.vim with this one and highlight will be
> fixed.

this vim crap is seriously b0rken. Just change to emacs, and start to
properly align your parenthesis contents ;-)

</endtrolljoke>

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems