2011-09-15 13:35:41

by Santiago Carot

Subject: git Bluez broken down

Hello,

It seems that bluez repository has broken down so that I can't
synchronize my local repo before sending some patches that I have
prepared. I would like to know if are you using an alternative one
while problems get fixed in kernel.og.

Regards.

2011-09-15 18:24:22

by Lucas De Marchi

Subject: Re: git Bluez broken down

Hi Santiago,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Santiago Carot <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that bluez repository has broken down so that I can't
> synchronize my local repo before sending some patches that I have
> prepared. I would like to know if are you using an alternative one
> while problems get fixed in kernel.og.

Yes, we are using a temporary repository on GitHub:
https://github.com/connectivity/bluez

regards,
Lucas De Marchi