2018-11-19 02:32:08

by C K

Subject: How to test SDP(Service Discovery Protocol) on PTS ?

Hello,

"LMP Error Transaction Collision" error occurs when I try to test
SDP/SR/SA/BV-01-C.
And finally displays "IUT failed to accept SDP channel".
I checked server role and other mandatory items of SDP ICS and start
the test and make my device discoverable(advertising).

Is there any prior preparation for this test or need controls with sdptool?
I mean do I need to do something more than advertising?

Thanks,
Choongbeom

2018-11-19 09:27:57

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi Calvin,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 5:00 AM Calvin Yoo <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> "LMP Error Transaction Collision" error occurs when I try to test
> SDP/SR/SA/BV-01-C.

LMP errors is don't to the controller, it has nothing to do with the
host stack where SDP is implemented.

> And finally displays "IUT failed to accept SDP channel".
> I checked server role and other mandatory items of SDP ICS and start
> the test and make my device discoverable(advertising).

SDP is used only on BR/EDR so the term advertising here makes no
sense, all you need to do is to make the adapter
connectable/discoverable:

bluetoothctl> discoverable on

> Is there any prior preparation for this test or need controls with sdptool?
> I mean do I need to do something more than advertising?

Don't advertise, BLE doesn't use SDP as it does use GATT to perform
service discovery.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz