2024-05-08 06:35:19

by Naga Bhavani Akella

Subject: Query regarding BlueZ Stack Certification

Hi Team,

Could you please help us with these questions

1) We are looking for some information on BLUEZ Stack Certification.
Is there any existing BlueZ stack certification ( we are using BlueZ 5.65 ) already done which we can reuse,
if so can you please share QDID ?
2) If someone has to do certification from the start,
are there any tools or apps available on bluez which can be used to run protocol/profile test cases against PTS ?

Thanks and Regards,
Bhavani

2024-05-08 14:19:51

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Subject: Re: Query regarding BlueZ Stack Certification

Hi,

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 2:35 AM Naga Bhavani Akella (QUIC)
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Could you please help us with these questions
>
> 1) We are looking for some information on BLUEZ Stack Certification.
> Is there any existing BlueZ stack certification ( we are using BlueZ 5.65 ) already done which we can reuse,
> if so can you please share QDID ?
> 2) If someone has to do certification from the start,
> are there any tools or apps available on bluez which can be used to run protocol/profile test cases against PTS ?

You can find the previous qualifications done in the following github
discussion, we are also discussing how we could establish a more
generic Host Subsystem listing so feel free to contribute:

https://github.com/orgs/bluez/discussions/817

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz