2010-05-06 10:32:54

by Serhiy Kachaniuk

Subject: Re: [bugreport]

2010/5/6 Fabian Greffrath:
> Next stupid question: You know that your adapter requires the
> "bluez-firmware" package?

Hum, ubuntu doesn't have such a package, and with bluez 4.32 this
dongle works ok without it... But i can try to install it from
sources.

2010-05-06 10:39:36

by Serhiy Kachaniuk

2010/5/6 Fabian Greffrath:
> There is a Debian package, maybe you should try it out:
> <http://packages.debian.org/sid/bluez-firmware>

Installed it, but no change :(
package installs this files:
/lib/firmware/BCM2033-MD.hex
/lib/firmware/BCM2033-FW.bin
/lib/firmware/STLC2500_R4_00_03.ptc
/lib/firmware/STLC2500_R4_00_06.ssf
/lib/firmware/STLC2500_R4_02_02_WLAN.ssf
/lib/firmware/STLC2500_R4_02_04.ptc

but my adapter's name is Broadcom BCM2035, not BCM2033

2010-05-06 10:34:57

by Fabian Greffrath