2013-03-02 21:24:15

by Tejun Heo

Subject: status of idr_alloc() conversion in nfsd?

Hello, Bruce.

As we're reaching -rc1, I'm preparing final conversions and
deprecation of the old idr interface. It seems like nfsd still hasn't
been converted. It it gonna happen soon?

Thanks.

--
tejun

2013-03-03 00:38:58

by Tejun Heo

Subject: Re: status of idr_alloc() conversion in nfsd?

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:20 PM, J. Bruce Fields <[email protected]> wrote:
> Whoops, sorry, I think I assumed you'd do it.
>
> The prerequisite cleanup is upstream now, so I think it should be
> straightforward?
>
> Let me know if you want me to do it, or I'm happy to ACK anything of
> yours.

Ooh, right, I forgot to check whether the logic around it has changed.
Sorry about that. I'll do the conversion. There are several other
conversions that I need to do anyway.

Thanks a lot!

--
tejun

2013-03-03 00:20:56

by J. Bruce Fields

On Sat, Mar 02, 2013 at 01:24:11PM -0800, Tejun Heo wrote:
> Hello, Bruce.
>
> As we're reaching -rc1, I'm preparing final conversions and
> deprecation of the old idr interface. It seems like nfsd still hasn't
> been converted. It it gonna happen soon?

Whoops, sorry, I think I assumed you'd do it.

The prerequisite cleanup is upstream now, so I think it should be
straightforward?

Let me know if you want me to do it, or I'm happy to ACK anything of
yours.

--b.